What you get:
- 4 shipments over a period of 4 months (December to March) of Icelandic yarns created especially for the project: they could be a special or limited edition, plant-dyed, hand-dyed, handspun or a special colorway, or made from special Icelandic wool or sheep. The amount of yarn per shipment will vary from 75g to 200g depending on the project and the yarn thickness. Also the Icelandic wool is very light!
- 4 knitting patterns created by Hélène Magnússon, accompanied by the story behind the making of the yarns for each project: where it comes from, what’s so special about it, who made it. The patterns will be exclusive to the club for a year after the release of each pattern. They will be essentially a range of accessories. The patterns will be provided in the form of a PDF: you will receive a download link by email each time a pattern is released and the PDF will also be automatically set into your Icelandic Knitter account under Downloads where it will be indefinitely accessible.
- a little something from Iceland… we love surprises!
Good to know:
- the price is paid in 5 installments: half of it at the sign up and one eighth every month for 4 months.
- the shipments will be made around the 10th of each month from December to March; the matching pattern will be released approx. 2 weeks after the shipment is made, around the 25th of each monthKIT 1 : ships December 10th 2018, pattern releases December 24th 2018
KIT 2 : ships around January 10th 2019, pattern releases around January 25th 2019
KIT 3 : ships February around 10th 2019, pattern releases around February 25th 2019
KIT 4 : ships March around 10th 2019, pattern releases around March 25th 2019
- parcels are sent by the Icelandic post office first class (postur.is) and shipping cost worldwide without tracking is included in the price. However, if you are living in an area where the post is notoriously unreliable, please contact us so we can upgrade to a tracked shipping.
- in case of a change in address, please let us know as soon as possible and at least 2 weeks before scheduled shipment!
- this is a club; by signing up, you are committing yourself for the duration of the club. Refunds and cancellations are not possible, without prejudice of your statutory rights. Please see our full Terms and Conditions.